Visit Asus Jakarta’s Service Center for laptop repair
Visiting asus service center Jakarta can be the right choice when the laptop starts showing symptoms that need to be corrected. Sometimes the adult factor is a major problem and cannot be avoided, while other factors depend on the use of owners.
On the market, you can choose between a laptop or asus netbook. Both consist of different species with uneven price ranges. Specifications and visual appearance are clearly the difference between laptops and notebooks from each other.
Before producing laptops, let’s not talk about nets, this technology brand used to produce a computer or personal computer. Until now, computers with this brand can still be found on the market with different specifications that also vary, at different prices.
Problems that usually occur and activate laptop owners to go to Asus Service Center Jakarta are usually associated with external devices or internal devices.
However, the advantage of trusting guaranteed services on behalf of the brand is much safer. It may cost a bit more, but it’s worth securing quality. The believed parties will certainly not provide quality carelessly to customers.
List of service center shops in Jakarta
A damaged laptop, PC or mobile phone will definitely hinder all activities. Jakarta residents who have Asus and need to be repaired no longer have to be confused, below is the list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpapan Street. Open every Monday to Friday at 08.00 to 17.00 and can be contacted via 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta, which is open every Monday to Friday, from 09.30 to 17.00. You can call the phone line at 021 1500128.
- Harco, Mangga Dua, Central Jakarta, with working hours from 09.30 to 17:00 every Monday-Friday. The number that can be contacted is 021 1500128.
- Mangga Dua Block F North Jakarta Square. You can come with an Asus laptop at 09.30–17.00 pm.
- Agung Sedaju BI’s office operates from 08.00 and closes at 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. While Saturday opens at 09.00 and closes at 5 p.m. Sunday’s not working. Call 021 6125686.
There are many places available, which Asus Service Center Jakarta is closest and most strategic to your location?
Some damage may be caused by personal use, but some others are sometimes inevitable. This could be because the OS is outdated or long enough use makes the device effective no longer provide a maximum response.
Do this before you go to the repair site.
Before you go to asus Jakarta’s nearest service center, it is a good idea to prepare a few things, such as strengthening important data so that it is not lost after the service is completed.
If a reservation is needed, make sure you do so in advance so you don’t wait too long when you get to the service place.
When a service provider sets the deadline for repairing your laptop, make sure it doesn’t hinder the connected work. As you can still be productive using a laptop or other personal computer to solve various things.
Also make sure you explain all the details of the technician’s laptop problem so that nothing is fixed. You may not understand the technical language, but only speak it as you know it or strengthen it with photographs.
The video will be better used as a statement reinforcement and make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage lies. Do not hesitate to ask about the costs and possible unexpected things about the Asus Jakarta Service Centre as thorough preparation.
Price range for preparation
However, usually if you want to service maintenance-related services, do not change the hardware, costs do not reach Rp. 300,000.
The price reference above is certainly not absolute, as it can change and differ in each location, although both are in Jakarta. For more detailed information, you should call the numbers listed above to get more important information.
However, if the case is that there is a replacement device , you will usually be directly known if you have not left the location.
If you agree, then you can see the price list of components that must be replaced then prepare an additional budget.
This is impossible to happen, but you can experience it, namely changing your mind and wanting to cancel a service while the laptop is checked by the ASUS Jakarta service center. For ordinary checkfees, you are required to pay RP 50,000.
Availability of guarantee of various components
Please note before visiting the Asus Jakarta Service Center, for those of you who have just purchased the Asus product, there is a guarantee for each component.
What is covered as a guarantee and how long does it last? Look here:
- The notebook guarantee is valid for 2 years for batteries and 1 year for adapters, deaf people, bags, DVDs and drivers, as well as others of a global nature.
- A 3-year warranty for batteries from commercial notebooks with a 2-year warranty for supporting accessories is not as different as in notebooks.
- For smartphones or zenphones, a mobile warranty is also given along with parts with a period of 1 year only.
- A free 1-year repair guarantee is given for your PC with a 6-month battery guarantee.
- The damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, fortunately there is a 3-year warranty for different divisions and display screens. As of 2020, the PA/XG/PG model has the potential to exchange new items in case of damage.
- For the multimedia part, a full 1-year warranty is provided, including the division in case of error.
Like many other guarantees that you can find out for yourself from asus’s official website.
Asus is a large brand that not only handles laptops, but also computers, and later penetrates smartphones by issuing zenfones. The existence of Asus Service Center Jakarta will help anyone who owns electronic technology in relation to the service.