How to choose the easiest one to top your GoPay balance
How to replenish your GoPay balance, choose the simplest one that can really be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic money service in the Gojek application. This payment service can be used to pay for various services of Gojek, such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can make non-cash transactions for business partners who have cooperated with Gojek. GoPay features are also many examples of this as a component business. With the joint venture feature using GoPay, you won’t be bothered if you get paid when you get together with your friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature , there is also the GoPay Diary function. This GoPay Diary feature is a summary of your GoPay transactions for a full month, so you can keep track of where the money you actually put in the GoPay app is. Users who use GoPay as a transaction tool receive a report by email once a month.
You don’t have to worry when choosing your GoPay balance for the easiest one because GoPay is committed to maintaining user security. GoPay has a variety of technologies and is constantly striving to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. This way, you can increase your GoPay balance.
How to increase the GoPay balance with a driver
You can easily adjust the balance to your circumstances and needs. One way to top up your GoPay balance is with a three-way top-up. The minimum upload is that you can only do a 10-mile IDR, a very light size of course.
If you want to top up through GoPay, you must first place a Gojek order. You can order GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Shaving the balance can not only get to any driver, for example, meeting a driver on the road and trying to recharge, but you need to order it.
After ordering one of the Services of Gojek, immediately notify the driver if you want to transfer a GoPay balance. You can add cash to the amount of GoPay you want to transfer. If the driver says that you have a replenishment, you can check if your balance has increased or not.
To check the balance, click further on the main page, and then click on the history. Usually there is also a message in the inbox if you managed to get the balance along with the nominal amount. Make sure again when you added the balance.
Unlike how to top up your GoPay balance, choose the other easiest one, with the free driver at the top of the balance so you can save more, rather than the minimum balance replenishment required to recharge from the driver is just a 25-mile IDR.
Top up your GoPay balance through the Minimarket
In addition to replenishing your GoPay balance through the driver, you can also top up your GoPay through a mini-market. Gojek has collaborated with several mini-markets to replenish balances, including Alfamidi, Alfamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadaian and Lawson. You can choose these minimarkets.
Having reached the minimarket, how to replenish your GoPay balance, choose the next easiest one by explaining to the cashier if you want to replenish the client’s balance, then enter the mobile number used and register in the Gojek application. Nominal replenishment of the balance varies from small markets to small markets.
The nominal option starts replenishing the balance through mini-markets from the 20-mile IDR to the 500-mile IDR. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal value. To recharge through the mini-market, you will need to pay a 2-mile IDR administration fee.
Later, the best cashier will be transferred to your account, before leaving the mini-market, again make sure that your nominal balance has increased in accordance with the nominal value paid. To check, click further on the main page or find the history.
How to replenish your GoPay balance through the Bank
You can also replenish your balance from a bank, there are banks that you can use as an option to replenish your balance. You can choose the bank according to the bank you are currently using. You can also replenish atMS, mobile banking and other balances, so you can replenish the GoPay balance and choose the simplest one in its entirety :
- Through the BCA. You can upload it through an ATM, select the transfer menu, then enter a virtual BCA Gojek 70001 account, then your mobile number, specify what you want to fill in and charge a full fee. In addition, you can also upload it using One Klik, m-BCA and Klik BCA.
- Through Mandiri Bank. If you have a Mandiri bank account and you want to replenish it through an ATM, you can select the payment menu, then e-commerce, and enter the company code, namely 60373, and then the mobile number registered in the application. In addition to using ATMs, you can use Internet banking, as well as mobile banking.
- Three BRI banks. If you work through a BRI bank, you can select other transactions that you want to buy, enter the code 301341, and then your phone number. Do not forget to enter the nominal amount you want to fill in. Recharge via bri bank mobile sms BRI, BRI mobile banking service can also be used.
- How to replenish the GoPay balance, select the easiest one through the Bank BNI. To replenish, you can select the payment menu and at the end of the various payments, enter the code 9003, the company code is Gojek, then enter your mobile number, and finally enter the amount of GoPay you want to top up. Balances can be replenished through BNI Banks using Internet banking and SMS banking.
- Through the gem bank. If you are going through a Bank Permata ATM, you can select the transfer menu, then go to your Permatabank account and enter the company code. Gojek’s company code is 898, followed by a registration number. Enter the nominal value and follow the instructions on the screen.
Replenishment from GoPay users
The easiest way to replenish your GoPay balance is to replenish it from co-users. However, if you want to transfer balances to co-users, first make sure you have updated your account to make it really easy to upgrade your account.
If you want to update your account, in GoPay, click on the rest, then select updates and updates now. Take a photo of your ID and don’t forget to take a selfie with your ID. Click on the document to be submitted and you just need to wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, you will be notified later, with the account updated, how to replenish the GoPay balance, the easiest option is the more varied choice. If you want to upload with co-users, click on the pay button. Then follow the next step.
If you want to switch from a co-user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. Once you have selected one of the two, enter the nominal value you want to send and do not forget to write a message or note. Click on the pay button and enter your ID card. If the transfer is successful, you will be notified later,
GoPay provides convenience, and the way to register for GoPay is also simple, you just need to download the Gojek application and then you can use the services directly from GoPay. If you want to use it, do not forget to check the data first so that the easiest way to replenish your GoPay balance becomes more diverse .